Special Trading Session for SGX India Indices on 14 November 2020
There will be a special trading session for SGX India indices on the evening of Saturday, 14 November 2020. This is in line with the opening of the underlying cash market in India on account of Muhurat trading on Deepavali.
- SGX MSCI India Index Futures (MD)
- SGX MSCI India Net Total Return (USD) Index Futures (NMD)
- SGX Nifty Bank Index Futures (INB)
- SGX Nifty 50 Index Futures and Options (IN, CIN, PIN)
- Pre-Open: 08.30pm – 08:45pm
- Opening: 08:45pm – 09:50pm
T+1 session trading on Friday, 13 November will still take place as usual.
Should you have any queries, you may contact the Client Service Desk at email@example.com / (65) 6538 0500.